in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

ARC Review: Ruthless King by Meghan March


I am a huge fan of Meghan March and I was beyond excited when I saw this series coming out from her. I have loved everything I have read from her, but this one really intrigued me and I knew it was going to be special. It really felt unlike anything I have read before, and I think this just might be her best work yet! 

I am not going to go into much detail on this story because this really just needs to be experienced. This is the story of Keira Kilgore and Lachlan Mount. Lachlan Mount is powerful, and runs New Orleans. He always gets what he wants, and what he wants is Keira. After loaning money to her family's failing distillery, he knows that he has her. 

Lachlan is all alpha and super sexy. He is also almost a complete mystery! For every little clue we get as to who he is, we have so many more questions. The one thing I can tell you for sure though is that he is absolutely fascinating, and I can't wait to see more of him in the rest of this series! I am so looking forward to watching as his layers get peeled back and revealed as Meghan March continues this series. Keira was equally interesting for me. I liked her and felt connected to her, and I honestly just really enjoyed these two. Things were steamy and there was clear chemistry between Keira and Mount, and I just know that this is the tip of the iceberg and things will only get better from here. 

Overall, this book was fantastic and I was captivated from start to finish! I devoured this story from the first word to the last, like I said I really do believe that this is Meghan's best work yet. This world is a bit darker and grittier than some of her past books and it is a world that I can't get enough of. After the ending here I am anxious for more! I really don't have the words to describe how much I loved this one, so the only thing I will say is that this is a must read! Ruthless King was such a great start to the Mount trilogy and I think readers are going to love this one! Trust me when I say to go into this one blind, you won't want anything to be spoiled ahead of time.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment