in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

ARC Review: Grip by Kennedy Ryan


The one thing you need to know before starting Grip, is that if you haven't read Flow first you need to start there. It is the start of everything and really does need to be read first. Trust me, you won't regret it! As soon as I had finished Flow, I was dying to read Grip. It set up the story perfectly and I was captivated with these two in a way that I rarely am. 

Grip and Bristol first met when Bristol's brother (Grip's best friend) asked him to pick her up from the airport. But when circumstances left them both broken hearted, they went their separate ways. Now they are able to be friends again, but Grip wants everything with Bristol. Can he break through the walls that Bristol has put up, or will the risk of getting hurt again keep her from what they could have together? 

I absolutely love these two. That being said though, besides breaking their hearts they have also broken mine. There were some times that I wanted to shake both of them and tell them to just get over themselves. So much time was lost between them due to fear and insecurities and stubbornness. It is so obvious that these two were made for one another, and yet things definitely didn't come easy for them. They each had so much to them though, and it was easy to see that a lot of the time they were in their own head, especially Bristol. The connection between these two was undeniable and stronger than you often see, making them rare and special. But their chemistry is electric and it was a miracle that the tension between them didn't cause my Kindle to catch fire. I just couldn't get enough of them and never wanted their story to end. 

Overall, I loved this book. Kennedy Ryan has a way with words that is truly unique and she always writes such different and interesting characters. This story was such an emotional read, and I was invested right from the start. I highly recommend these books and honestly I can't say enough good things about them. Flow and Grip have been some of my top reads this year and I am so excited to read the next chapter in their story, Still.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment