in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 11, 2017

ARC Review: Unfinished Business by Carina Adams


I have been a huge fan of Carina Adams since I first read Always Been Mine and then Honey Whiskey. I would read absolutely anything by her at this point, but that being said I have been waiting for this book! I wanted Rocker's story so badly, and I am happy to say that it was everything that I had hoped it would be and more. 

Rocker is the president of the Bastards MC, the man behind everything that happens and he is always the strong one. Until his past comes back and he finds himself on a mission to make things right and move on once and for all. While Rocker is used to saving everyone else, it just might be time for someone else to save him. 

Rocker and Cris had a lot of history and most times it seemed like they hated one another as teenagers. But there was so much more going on there and I was so glad that we got to see so much of what had happened between them and behind the scenes. This story wasn't easy at all, and there were a lot of rough times for these characters. But I absolutely loved that there was this connection between them the whole way through and I couldn't get enough of them. The chemistry was strong and these two were perfect for one another. 

Overall, this was such a fantastic book. Sexy and gritty, and full of all the feels. Carina Adams is such a talented writer and I can't recommend her books enough. While this book is a spin-off of her Bastards MC series, this book does standalone and you can read it easily without having read the previous books. I highly recommend reading them all though as they are so good and what made me fall in love with Carina's writing to begin with. If you like MC stories, you definitely need to check these out!

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon |






0 comments :

Post a Comment