in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 30, 2017

ARC Review: Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings Anthology


I have a love/hate relationship with anthologies, but when I saw the list of authors attached to Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings, I knew I had to read it. I am so glad that I took a chance on this one as it was one of the best anthologies I have ever read. Each story was one I enjoyed, without a single disappointment in the bunch. 

Glamour includes novellas based on classic fairytales, including the following stories: 
Knot by Lili St. Germain (Rapunzel) 
Red Hot Pursuite by A.L. Jackson (Little Red Riding Hood) 
Ripples by Aleatha Romig (Prince and the Pauper) 
In A Stranger's Bed by Sophie Jordan (Goldilocks) 
Bedtime Story by Skye Warren (Sleeping Beauty) 
Royal Mattress by Nicola Rendell (Princess and the Pea) 
Music Box Girl by Sierra Simone (Twelve Dancing Princesses) 
Broken Harp by Nora Flite (Jack and the Beanstalk) 

Each one of this was quick and sexy, and just what I was looking for. These are the perfect quick bits steam for those that don't have time to sit down and read a full novel. I loved that they were modern retellings, taking what we have grown up loving about classic fairytales and putting their own modern twists on them. While I enjoyed all of these and would recommend this to readers, my absolute favorite here was Music Box Girl by Sierra Simone. I loved each story, and I think fans of Erotica as well as fans of fairytales will definitely want to check this one out.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment