in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Review: Bargaining for the Billionaire by JM Stewart


Bargaining for the Billionaire is the third book in the Seattle Bachelors series by JM Stewart and I couldn't wait to read this one. While this is the third in the series, each is a standalone story with interconnected characters. I couldn't wait to read this one as I love second chance romance stories, and Grayson and Madison definitely had more going on than we first saw. I really loved getting to see more of them here and have been enjoying this series a lot. 

Grayson Lockwood has it all, except the only woman he has ever really wanted. Unable to tell her about his past, she walked away from him three years ago. Having been hurt before, Madison isn't ready to give her heart away and keeps it on lock down. But with some help from her friends, she begins to chat with someone and things soon start to heat up. But when she finds out that it is really Grayson hiding behind his avatar, will he be able to open up and explain everything to have a second chance with Madison? Will she be able to give him another shot after everything they have been through? 

I liked Grayson and Madison. They definitely cared about one another and that had never changed. I loved that Grayson was so determined to win her back, and that he knew a lot of that was that he needed to open up to her. Their texts were what really hooked me, and I loved how he would give her little hints along the way. He was sweet and thoughtful, and I really adored his character. I will admit that there were a few times that Madison frustrated me, especially when she found out it was him. I understood that she had been hurt in the past, but I just didn't care for her reaction. After everything that Grayson had gone through and shown her through their texts, I really thought that she would have at least heard him out. 

But I really did love these two together, and their chemistry was amazing. Things were sexy and steamy between them. I really enjoyed the emotional connection they had though, and this one was definitely so much more than I had been expecting. Things weren't always easy for these two, but they deserved to find happiness together and I was really happy with how things ended up. I will definitely read more from JM Stewart in the future, and I recommend this series if you like contemporary romance stories with substance.

**Review Copy Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment