in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 28, 2016

ARC Review: Crown Jewels by Ella James


Crown Jewels is the newest standalone novel from Ella James. I couldn't wait to read this one after seeing the cover and reading the blurb. I liked this one a lot and enjoyed reading it from start to finish. If you like stories about royalty that are a bit different, this is definitely one worth checking out.

Ever since TMZ got a close up of his bulge, the world has referred to Prince Liam as Crown Jewels. While all her friends are obsessed with stalking his profiles, Lucy Rhodes acts like she is indifferent when it comes to him. While being a reality tv star has kept Lucy from living a normal life, for the past two years she has been out of the scene but keeps up with Liam's Instagram, even if no one knows she does it. But when she returns to the Hamptons for the summer to spend with her friends, one night at a party changes everything. Lucy and Liam spend one hot night together, and while they both think that is it, two pink lines change everything once again.

I really liked these two. I loved their connection, while it was instant it was so real and genuine. Liam and Lucy got each other in ways that others didn't and despite their differences, they had a lot in common as well. I enjoyed seeing them get to know one another. While the chemistry was off the charts hot right away, they spent time getting to know one another. It was so cute to see them learning who the other really was, and not just what the world thought that they knew based on their public personas. 

Overall, this book was cute and I enjoyed it. It wasn't your typical royalty type of story and I liked that Liam wasn't your standard prince. This book was fun to read and I liked the characters a lot. Besides just Lucy and Liam, I really loved Lucy's friends and would love to see them each get stories as well as their friend Dec! While this book felt a bit different than what I have previously read by Ella James, I had a great time reading it and it is one that I would recommend.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment