in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 20, 2016

ARC Review: Bad Boys After Dark: Mick by Melissa Foster


Every time I finish a Melissa Foster book, I am always anxious for the next. She is a fantastic writer, and I just love her stories! But I honestly couldn't wait to get my hands on the Bad Boys After Dark books after finishing her Wild Boys After Dark series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but these books are all connected to her Love in Bloom series in case you want to read them all. I highly recommend anything by Melissa Foster but you do not need to read them in order to understand anything here, though for full enjoyment it is great to read them all in order to see how everyone is connected. 

Amanda Jenner is tired of attracting boring guys and is ready to take control of her dating life. Mick Bad doesn't mix business with pleasure and refuses to do relationships of any type. So when both of them decide to go to a masquerade bar crawl thinking it is the perfect place to fulfill their needs, they both think that they found exactly what they are looking for until they realize who they just made out with. But Mick is Amanda's boss and now that the line has been crossed, both Mick and Amanda find themselves wanting more. Mick offers to give Amanda lessons in seduction, but neither of them are prepared for where the lessons lead them.

I really love Melissa's characters as they are all different and unique, and Amanda and Mick were no different. Amanda was so endearing and I instantly liked her. Seeing her try to be sexy and being a bit awkward about it was cute, and I loved that Mick actually preferred the real her. She had a great personality, and I thought that she was great for Mick. Mick was also easy to like, and was super sexy. He was all alpha, but not in an over the top or jerk kind of way. I thought that he was just as great for Amanda as she was for him. You could tell just how much he had wanted her, but that he had stayed away because of his parents relationship and all he had been through. These two had so much chemistry though that you could tell that it was bound to explode between them at some point and after that there was no going back. I couldn't get enough of them and this one was really hot! 

Overall, another great book from Melissa Foster! I love how these books are sexier than her standard contemporary reads, but yet the stories are every bit as good. Melissa Foster knows how to write a well balanced story like no one else, and I would buy anything that had her name on it. She has never let me down yet, and after reading Mick's book I can't wait to get the rest of the Bad Boys series. If you love her contemporary stories but also love your books a bit on the naughtier side, you need to be reading her Wild Boys and Bad Boys books!

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 






2 comments :

  1. Terrific Review! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell just how much you loved Mick's story based off of your review! I can't thank you enough for being such a loyal reader--I feel so lucky! XOXO

    ReplyDelete